The Nova Centre
The Nova Centre at Keele University Science and Innovation Park offers a unique environment for businesses that are in the early stages of trading but are keen to grow and create jobs.
Opened in 2012, the Nova Centre provides tenants with a two-year business growth programme designed to support their ambitions and guide them in areas ranging from sales and marketing through to legal and HR. The growth programme includes:
- Advice on managing growth and exploring business strategy
- Marketing and sales advice
- Guidance on accessing finance
- Opportunities to network with like-minded individuals and mentors
- Contemporary office space in the renovated former farm house adjacent to Home Farm
- Flexible monthly tenancy agreements
- Low cost monthly fees
- Use of facilities on the Keele University campus
The Nova Centre can accommodate up to eight businesses at any one time.
For further information about the Nova Centre, please visit the following pages:
- The In's and Out's of the Nova Centre
- Who can apply to the Nova Centre?
- How to apply to the Nova Centre
Alternatively, please contact the Science and Innovation Park team on 01782 734321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.